Join us starting on Saturday, June 23rd and ending Sunday, July 29th for the Texas Hold’em League. The league will consist of 4 rounds, 17 shots per round, for a total of 68 shots for the league.
- You will have up to 17 minutes to shoot 17 shots for one score.
- All 17 shots will be shot seated at the bench only, no other shooting position allowed.
- Use any aid to stable your aim. Use of sand bags, bi-pods, tri-pods, lead sled or even a rock if that’s what will work for you.
- You can set your shooting aids up on the bench along with your ammunition but your rifle must remain in the gun rack with the action open until the shoot begins.
- Use any of your favorite rifles. Caliber, weight, action type, no restrictions on your rifle! You must use the same rifle throughout the 17 shot round.You can use a different rifle for each round.
- If a gun malfunction occurs it will be to the discretion of the league captain or range supervisor if there will be a make-up at the end of the shoot.
- Please bring reliable guns and ammunition.
- Spotting scopes and/or range finders can be used.
- No coaching or spotters.